West Virginia Product Liability Attorneys
We have a long and well proven track record of successfully prosecuting claims on behalf of catastrophically injured individuals and consumers against large, national corporations. Our thorough and detailed approach to case preparation is driven by leaving no stone unturned in case development and trial development and preparation in the context of high-stakes product liability litigation.
- Defective Design
- Defective Warnings
- Manufacturing Defects
- Defective Drilling & Oilfield Equipment
- Defective Coal Mining Equipment
- Defective Industrial Machinery
- Defective Cars & Car Parts
- Defective Ignition Litigation
- Defective Tires
- Defective Autonomous Vehicles & Smart Cars
- Defective Robotics & Artificial Intelligence
- Defective Child & Infant Car Seats
- Dangerous Medical Devices
- Product Recall Litigation
- Dangerous Drugs
As a consumer, when you buy or use a product, you have the basic right to assume that the product is safe and fit for normal and ordinary use. Unfortunately, all too often, corporations place their interest in maximizing profits over consumer and individual safety – leading to unfortunate, catastrophic results for families across America – stemming from defective products placed into consumers hands and households.
If you have been injured or lost a loved one due to a defective product, we would welcome the chance to speak with you about your claim.