Insurance Claims Attorney
Creditors' Rights & Recovery
When disputes arise in the creditors’ rights arena, having an experienced legal team on your side can be an invaluable asset. Getting timely advice can sometimes prevent the need for a lawsuit and put you in the best possible position if litigation, mediation or arbitration becomes necessary.
- Representing Lenders in Collection Actions
- Representing Businesses in Collection Actions
- Adversary Proceeding Bankruptcy Litigation
- Mechanics Lien Enforcement & Defense
- Financial Transaction/Instrument Litigation
- General Lien Enforcement
- Judgment Lien Enforcement
- Accounts Receivable Collection
- Accounts Receivable Litigation
- Payment Bond Litigation
- Performance Bond Litigation
- Surety Litigation
We are committed to finding cost-effective legal solutions for our clients facing disputes in all phases of commercial creditors’ rights recovery and litigation, operating under both hourly and contingent fee structures.
Our attorneys have successfully litigated and resolved many creditor disputes in a variety of factual settings, in both state and federal courts across West Virginia – and frequently engage in pre-suit alternative dispute resolution in an effort to minimize costs and maximize value for our clients.
With significant litigation experience on your side, you can trust our advice on the best approach to resolving your dispute – with your unique business needs placed at the forefront.
To find out more about how we can assist you with legal problems and issues facing your company or business, call or e-mail us for a free consultation.